The Stromanthe sanguinea is a wonderful plant to grow either outdoors or indoors as a houseplant. It is a native plant in Brazilian rain-forests.Being a member of the prayer plant family, the leaves fold up as if in prayer. The dark green leaves are variegated in shades of pink, red, white, or green.
Size: 6'' pot
- hand picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- Light: Indoors Stromanthe sanguinea should have medium light. Keep the plant out of direct sunlight, especially during the summer months.
- Keep the soil slightly damp, but not soggy.
- Stromanthe Triostar loves a humid environment, so it's best if you can mist it every day.