Monstera Deliciosa is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. These holes are theorized to maximize sun fleck capture on the forest floor. Depending on the season and maturity of the plant, your Monstera could arrive with no holes just yet, and be sized to grow alongside you.
Size: 6'' pot
- picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- Light: low to bright, dappled indirect light; Prolonged exposure to bright direct sunlight may burn and scorch their leaves. Growth will be slower in low light environments!
- enjoys weekly waterings and frequent misting. Allow the soil to dry out between waterings, especially during the winter
- enjoys a humid environment, which is why we recommend frequent misting of its leaves
- Toxicity: both people and animals; keep away from small children and pets.