The Swiss cheese plant (Monstera adansonii) gets its common name from its large, heart-shaped leaves that develop holes as the plant ages (in a process called fenestration). This makes the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
Size: 6'' pot
- picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- low light, but if you want them to grow faster and produce larger leaves, provide medium to bright indirect light!
- loves a good soaking after the soil has almost completely dried out
- Toxicity: All species of monstera are toxic to pets