Remind yourself how spectacular you are by surrounding yourself with the beautiful, leafy vines of a Hoya TriColor. The indoor vines of this plant love to change color according to how much light they receive. Turning pink is this houseplant’s way of showing you how well you are caring for it. The brighter the indirect light, the more pink variegation these plants may produce. Just remember to keep them away from direct sunlight.
Size: 4'' nursery pot
- hand picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- Light: Medium to Bright Indirect
- Humidity: Medium to High
- Water: Allow to dry out. Do not overwater.
- Soil Type: Well draining, chunky soil.