Burgundy is a cultivar of Ficus elastica. Burgundy has a sturdy, tree-like stem with dark green and burgundy-tinted oval leaves which are thicker than other house plants and have a beautiful natural shine. The Burgundy houseplant grows best with bright, indirect light to keep its rich dark leaf color.
Size: 6'' pot
- hand picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- Light: grows best with bright, indirect light to keep its rich dark leaf color. That means a few feet away from a bright window, filtered by thin curtains or blinds.
- Rubber plants are very sensitive to moisture. Water burgundy only when the soil becomes somewhat dry.