Crocodile ferns (Microsorum musifolium) have leaves with a lot of personality and can be a favorite among fern lovers. The leaves of the ferns resemble the distinctive leathery appearance of crocodile skin which is how the plant got its name. Typically found in Southeast Asia and parts of Australia, this fern is a little picky about its environment and thrives in humid, tropical environments. Although they are very slow growers, they make great statement pieces since they can grow up to 5 feet.
Size: 4'' nursery pot
- hand picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- Light: Bright, indirect late to shade
- Humidity: Medium to High
- Water: Water lightly, yet often to keep potting medium moist, but not soggy