Calathea Medallion can easily become your favorite houseplant! It’s a low-light plant from the tropics in Brazil. It has green patterns on top of the medallion leaves. Underneath, you notice a burgundy shade revealed at night as it folds up. Your plant can also have green, intricate patterns or a more purple underside.
Size: 6'' pot
- picked by the simple seed nursery
- comes in nursery grow pot ; planter shown, not included
- all plants are unique and may differ in shape and size
- Light: thrives in medium, indirect sunlight but tolerate lower light levels too. Bright direct sunlight can cause the stunning colors on their leaves to fade, with prolonged exposure likely to burn and scorch their leaves.
- weekly waterings, allowing the top 2’ of soil to dry out partially; not very drought tolerant, and extended periods of dryness will cause leaf edges to brown.
- Toxicity: Calatheas are non-toxic and suitable for homes with small children and pets.